Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ask A Scientist

I still have not received an answer from Ask A Scientist yet.  My question was what is the difference between brain cells and other cells that make them last so much longer? 


I was interested in finding out whether brain cell death was a natural occurrence or not.  If it was a natural occurrence then I wonder what the difference is between the 500 brain cells that die this hour and which ones survive to the next hour.  


I would like to use this site in a classroom but I would be worried that the scientists would not answer all of the students' questions and one student might get left out.  

1 comment:

  1. To ensure that no students feel left out, you could use this website as a way for the whole class to write questions to scientists. Then if the question is unanswered, you all could find another person to ask, or research the topic for yourselves.

    ReplyDelete